© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. The PATH Fund / Rockers On Broadway
1. Can I bring my kids to Rockers On Broadway?
a: Rockers is an 18 and over event.
2. How long will the performance run?
a: The show runs approximately 2 ½ hours. 2 hours of performance with a live auction during intermission.
3. Can I get a refund for tickets or auction items?
a: As it is a charity event proceeds go to our beneficiaries, there are NO refunds for tickets or live auction items.
4. Will I be able to meet the performers?
a: With a VIP ticket you have the opportunity to come to join us on the Step & Repeat photo line and the VIP after-party
where many of the performers will be in attendance. You will also receive a special gift bag from the evening.
5. Is there parking?
a: There is no parking at the venue but there are many local parking garages in the area.
6. Is there food and drink?
a: Yes, you can purchase food and drinks for an additional cost at the venue. The menu is great!
7. Is there merchandise or memorabilia?
a: There are Rockers T-shirts and posters available at the event.
8. Do you hold any events other than Rockers On Broadway each year.
a: We occasionally do hold additional events each year.
Please click here and give us your email and we will make sure you are kept informed.